Training activities update
Published Publication date 06.11.2015
In November 2015 the trainings for members of provincial teams against human trafficking are going to be completed, according the project "Improved national cooperation structures to prevent trafficking in human beings", co-financed with Norwegian Funds.
So far, the representatives of Malopolska and Wielkopolska, Podkarpacie, Pomerania and Western Pomerania, Silesia and Lower Silesia, Lubelskie and Lubuskie, Świętokrzyskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie and Podlaskie have been trained. In the last two weeks of November trainings for members of the teams from Opole, Łódź and Olsztyn are planned.
These courses are individually tailored to each team, its experience and the number of meetings held previously.
A training for newly appointed team often begins with an interactive play to get to know each other and integrate. On the other hand, more experienced groups are trained in the form of workshops, decision-making games and other active forms based on case studies.
Theme blocks for all groups are the same:
- The phenomenon of human trafficking in Poland and most important legislation;
- System of victims’ support and protection;
- Rules of operation of the Masovian Anti-Trafficking Team - experiences and good practices;
- Information policy on human trafficking.
All the training are highly rated by the participants - average grade for the course is 5.05 point (from 4.6 to 5.4 for each part). The methods of training program’s implementation is scored even higher - average 5.3 point (scores between 5.0 and 5.65 for individual items):
- Definition and implementation of goals;
- Presentations of particular topics;
- Answering questions;
- Usefulness of materials obtained during the meeting;
- Knowledge and preparation of trainers;
- Atmosphere of the meeting.
Organization of the trainings was rated an average of 5.8.
At the training, there is also information on Norwegian Funds transmitted - evaluation surveys on this subject are filled correctly in 83.2%.
The next trainings are scheduled for 17-18 November and 24-25 November for members of the teams. Anti-trafficking in the Opolskie Voivodship of Łódzkie Voivodship and Warmińsko-Mazurskie.