We have just begun the first round of the planned trainings for members of Regional Units Against Trafficking in Human Beings.
Published Publication date 19.06.2015
On 15-17 June 2015 the two first groups attended trainings – members of the lubuskie Regional Unit (operating since May 2014) and świętokrzyskie Regional Unit that hasn’t been yet formally established.
The training covered:
- presentation of the project "Improved national cooperation structures to prevent trafficking in human beings";
- introduction to the phenomenon of human trafficking in Poland and the most important law regulations;
- methods used to identify victims of trafficking and information on system of support and protection, also the role of a regional unit;
- how to conduct information activities about human trafficking;
- principles of functioning for the Mazowieckie Unit Against Trafficking in Human Beings.