Next round of trainings for the members of regional Units Against Trafficking in Human Beings
Published Publication date 30.06.2015
On 24-26 June 2015 a training for members of next regional Units Against Trafficking in Human Beings was held. This time, the training was attended by representatives of Dolnośląskie and Zachodnioporskie regions. The training covered:
- presentation of the project "Improved national cooperation structures to prevent trafficking in human beings";
- introduction to the phenomenon of human trafficking in Poland and the most important law regulations;
- methods used to identify victims of trafficking and information on system of support and protection, also the role of a regional unit;
- how to conduct information activities about human trafficking;
- principles of functioning for the Mazowieckie Unit Against Trafficking in Human Beings.
The next training will be held in September, after the summer break.